Hebrew has a lot of figurative usage for different words. “Bone” happens to be one of those. It is pronounced, etsem. Look at these Proverbs: Pleasant words are a honeycomb, Sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Prov. 16:24 The light of the eyes rejoices the heart, and good news refreshes the bones. […]
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Matt contributed a whooping 32 entries.
Entries by Matt
And the Adam is calling the name (שֵׁ֥ם, shem) of his woman Eve[Chavah] for himself HAS BECOME Mother of the whole Living. Gen. 3:20 Literal “Eve” doesn’t mean “life” as the lexicons put it. Her name in Hebrew, חַוָּה, Chavah is from the verb חָוָה, chavah. The verb means “to tell“. This verb is found […]
Matt has been studying ancient Hebrew for almost 20 years. It led him straight out of the Church which never wanted him anyway. Asked too many questions, questioned too many things.
Plow the heifer. Never look behind.
Search the Site
- The Queen of HeavensJuly 8, 2020 - 7:58 am
- “Olam” as “the Future”November 26, 2019 - 12:07 am
- “the Woman however, is glory of a man.”November 13, 2019 - 3:08 am
- The Hebrew thought of “world”?November 4, 2019 - 2:28 pm
- John the Baptist vs. ElijahOctober 14, 2019 - 3:56 am
- The Heavens are Counting OnesOctober 2, 2019 - 7:58 pm